If you’ve never played Ocotillo Golf Resort in Chandler Az you don’t know what you are missing.
If you don’t play golf, you don’t care!
3 NINE hole courses to make each day different. White Blue and Gold course each give you a different feel.
The restaurant at the 19 hole is Bernards. One of the best places to eat in Chandler.
Boasting a list of amenities normally found only at the finest private clubs and resorts, Ocotillo is recognized as one of the finest daily-fee facilities in the country. Serving as a qualifier course for PGA Tour events, Ocotillo routinely receives a four-star rating in Golf Digest’s annual guide. Ocotillo was also voted as one of the “Three Must-Play” courses in the valley – along with Troon North and the Boulders – in a recent Golf Digest Readers Poll.
- Play your tees: Choose a set of tees with a rating of 142 minus your handicap index. Or just tee it forward.
- Play Ready Golf (tee to green): When a player is at their ball or on the tee box and is ready to play, they should play. Take no more than 45 seconds to hit your shot.
- Be cart smart: Drop off your partner and drive to your ball. When you leave the cart, take three clubs, not one. Park behind greens.
- Use rules with discretion: Take no more than three minutes to look for balls and take relief.
- Keep Moving: Proceed quickly to your ball and be ready when it’s your turn to hit.
- See it, read it, hole it: While others are putting, prepare for your putt. Go to the next tee.
- Be accountable: Recognize that slow play isn’t just other players’ fault.