Kokopelli Golf Course in Gilbert Az is one of my favorites. To play from the tips you must be straight. Not that long of a course
but fairly narrow.
- Total Holes: 18 with 4 Tee Boxes
- Par: 72 all day long
- Designer: Bill Phillips
- Year Opened: 1992 Originally the course was called Golf Club @ El Dorado, but they changed it over the last few years.
- Tees (Grass Type): Bermuda Summer & Winter Rye
- Fairways (Grass Type): Bermuda Summer & Winter Rye
- Greens (Grass Type): Bermuda Summer & Winter Rye
When I read the reviews on yelp it didn’t get a high rating, but i like the course and staff.
The course is keep in fairly good condition. If you are looking for a pristine course with highly manicured greens and fairways you can pay $100.00-$200.00 all day long through out the valley.
As always this is a Real Estate Blog looking to promote my business. Here are all the homes in the immediate area of the course.
Homes for Sale Near the course. The properties below are all the Golf Course Lots in Gilbert.
Kokopelli Golf Course in Gilbert Az. When you are ready to buy or sell,or when one of your friends is ready to buy or sell call to set up an appointment.